- If hung in a protected area outdoors (such as under a roof), these birdhouses will last for years. If placed in direct sun, colors will begin to fade over 2-3 months, but they will retain their shape for more than a year in fully exposed weather.
- Made of naturally water-repellent sheep's wool, moisture from rain or snow will wick through the felt and around the nest, and will air-dry since wool naturally breathes. Also, wool is thermal; cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Do not put in washing machine or dryer. If cleaning is needed, spot clean with water and mild soap, then rinse and air dry.
- Made with sustainable-harvested materials including natural sheep's wool, a crocheted jute hanging cords and a hand-carved bamboo perch, all work is done by hand by artisans in Kathmandu, Nepal, who are paid a fair wage and work in a clean, safe and environmentally responsible workplace that meets international social compliance standards.
- Your purchase supports artisans in marginalized communities, most of whom are women, and empowers them to earn a sustainable living through Fair Trade. Fair Trade is so much more than a product assortment. It's about safe workplaces, fair wages and community investment for factory employees. Fair trade aims to combat this widespread poverty by providing opportunity for economically disadvantaged producers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.